Full Motion Video (FMV) PED Trainer (Job Number:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- SAIC is currently seeking a Trainer at Joint Base Lewis McChord to assist in training analysts and manage the generation, approval, and population of data in geospatial databases, ensuring that they can be used to satisfy customer requirements.
- Trainers have access to relevant databases and make qualitative decisions about the data.
- They have a wide range of product/data knowledge and understand the capabilities and limitations of the relevant systems to support the extraction, analysis, and finishing of in-house, co- production, commodity, and contract data.
- This position will provide user training of Multi- Analysis Archive System (MAAS) program and other systems at the FORSCOM IWfF Reach Center PED Center at JBLM, WA.
- Multi-INT Analysis and Archive System (MAAS) provides a solution for analysts providing a scalable, open, service-based platform to capture, exploit, disseminate and archive intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR) data. MAAS enables real-time and forensic analysis of multiple intelligence (Multi-INT) sources supporting missions as they occur along with Structured Observation Management (SOM) and Activity-Based Intelligence (ABI).
Qualifications:Required Education and Experience:
- Provide training to all users of systems and software.
- Manage data within geospatial databases, relational databases, and other cloud data storage structures to satisfy routine customer requirements.
- Select and apply methods and techniques to generate, to approve, and to populate moderately complex data for databases. Evaluate data quality and determine data availability.
- Apply broad knowledge of products, data, and systems to support the extraction, analysis, and finishing of geospatial data. Prepare and validate data for web publishing.
- Organize data properties and relationships according to a system of categories.
- Create models or simulations of the intersection of data categories to enable data decisions and determine potential risk and risk mitigation.
- Develop an understanding of customer requirements; recommend specific data sources and types to satisfy mission needs
- Manage data projects to address key component challenges and priorities.
- Synchronize data from numerous sources; develop data taxonomy to support integration into intelligence products.
- Consult with other Army/Department of Defense (DoD) organizations as needed.
- Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and three (3) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience.
- Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or four additional years’ experience in lieu of degree.
- Five years’ of relevant experience.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Nov 2, 2018, 10:26:25 AM
United States-WA-FORT LEWIS
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Potential for Teleworking:
Yes, 10% of the time