At Bank of America, our goal is to connect with and grow our relationships with individuals and businesses across the country. Each day, we engage with 67 million clients through a growing number of Client Professionals teamed with our world-class digital platform. We are looking to provide advice for our clients when they need us most – whether they’re just starting out, buying a home, building a family, financing and growing a business or planning or investing for retirement. As part of our commitment, we’re looking for the next generation of Wealth Management Banking Specialists —those with a passion for growing a long-term career and a drive to make our clients’ financial lives better.
If you’re passionate about helping clients reach their financial goals, join Bank of America’s Wealth Management Banking Specialists in one of Merrill’s office locations nationwide. Wealth Management Banking Specialists partner with our Merrill Financial Advisors to provide comprehensive financial solutions to individual wealth management clients with assets generally in the range of $1-10 million. This includes all lending, saving, financing and transaction solutions as well as serving as the expert on all our Digital solutions (mobile and online). Wealth Management Banking Specialists also assist our Financial Advisor teams in navigating complex client situations to ensure our clients are provided the best client experience.
As part of our team, you’ll have access to industry leading financial solutions and a team of dedicated product specialists – all designed to meet the unique life priorities of your clients – priorities like managing operating expense, building wealth, financing, managing debt, buying a home, saving for college or planning for unexpected life events. As part of our team, you will benefit from personal coaching, a host of career opportunities, robust training programs and ongoing development and future career path opportunities.
From day one, you’ll receive training from our award-winning Academy at Bank of America. This program delivers hands-on practice, personalized coaching and classes that will help you become the specialist you want to be. With demonstrated success, you have unlimited career growth and the opportunity to advance in many roles within our company.
We’ll help you
- Build a successful career at Bank of America through world-class training and onboarding programs that set you up for continued success now and in the future.
- Continuously learn and grow, with ongoing career development support and opportunities for career advancement throughout our company.
- Provide clients with a personalized rewarding experience by executing a variety of defined client engagement strategies through relationship calling, in-person conversations and referrals to specialists.
- Grow your business knowledge and network by partnering with other experts in business, lending and investments.
- Enhance your knowledge on core banking and investment solutions and connect clients to all of the solutions we provide.
We’re a culture that
- Believes in responsible growth and has a proven dedication to supporting our clients and the communities we serve.
- Provides continuous training and developmental opportunities to help people achieve their goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Rewards career-minded individuals who can work independently or within a team-based environment.
- Believes diversity makes us stronger, so we can reflect, connect to and meet the diverse needs of our clients and customers around the world.
- Is committed to advancing our programs, tools, technology, and ways of working together on behalf of the client.
- Always put our clients first to excel at serving their evolving needs.
- Demonstrates proven results exceeding goals in a client-centric, results-driven environment
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to easily engage others in dialogue, convey sincere interest in building relationships and demonstrate a commitment to providing personalized service
- Has demonstrated ability to influence and collaborate with others outside of reporting authority to achieve shared goals
- Exhibits proven client service skills and the ability to resolve problems independently or escalate as needed to promote client satisfaction
- Is able to build solid relationships with teammates, business partners and specialists by fostering teamwork, partnership and collaboration
- Displays passion, commitment and drive to deliver an experience that improves our clients’ financial lives
- Demonstrates initiative, a commitment to continuous learning, and the ability to adapt to changing demands and requirements to grow your career
- Applies strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills to meet clients’ needs
- Displays strong organizational skills including the ability to manage multiple responsibilities, prioritize and delegate while delivering results
- Exhibits strong communication skills (including verbal, non-verbal, written and presentation) and active
- Is able to learn and understand technology to assist clients with the latest in Digital and Digital banking
- Experience in the financial services industry working with high-end clients providing advice on products and solutions for any stage of their lives
- Knowledge of banking (lending/savings/transactional) and investing products and services along the latest online and digital capabilities
- Prior sales experience in a salary plus incentive environment with individual goals, where goals were routinely met or exceeded
- Prior experience providing excellent service to high-end clients and excelling in that environment
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Referral Bonus Amount: