TelForce Group is looking for a Civil Foreman in the Nashville, TN area. This is a full time, direct hire opportunity.
Civil Foreman Description:
· Act in a leading role to Technicians 1-3 positions on two and three man work crews.
· Ensure all crew hours are tracked per project and maintained in the system of records
· Must support the Construction Manager and/or Project Manager on a day-to-day basis for all work-related activities to ensure adequate safety and quality measures are followed.
· Must be able to work under hazardous conditions and regularly work under adverse conditions in the performance of the job.
· Must possess the physical ability and agility to handle activities will which include cabinet placement, installation support of ancillary radio equipment in the radio cabinets, power, ground and intra and interbay signal cabling.
· Must have a good understanding of how to read and implement Nokia Datafil
· Troubleshoot all aspects of the site (NIU to Antenna)
· Install and test SCPA/MCPA Boosters (1 yr + Hands on Experience Required)
· Call Testing (Intra/Inter Cell Hand Offs)
· Ultrasite/Nokia BTS Commissioning
· CSU (T-1 Protocol) Integration and troubleshooting experience
· Must have experience Building & Decommissioning of Site
· Ability to Capture/Upload Site Photographs
· Adhere to all company and industry standard/federal regulations (i.e. OSHA, DOT, etc.)
Civil Foreman Qualifications:
· High school diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience
· 5+ years of experience with wireless telecommunication installations
· Must be able to read and comprehend regulations and instructions in English, as well as possess good oral communication skills
· Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
· Strong ability to work outdoors performing manual labor
· Ability to set direction and organize daily work assignments to lower level technician
· Flexible work hours to include nights and weekends as required
· 75% Travel – Must be flexible to work hours that include nights and weekends as required
· Can clearly and effectively communicate to team members and management
· Ability to follow all established quality & safety procedures
· Ability to effectively follow established safety escalation procedures if the need arises
· Ability to successfully complete all required RF Awareness, OSHA, DOT, First Aid & MWS Safety Training Courses
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel
Job Type: Full-time