Euclid Training, a startup energy efficiency training provider in the green job sector, is providing a two-month training where prospective hires learn the technical and sales strategies of lighting/green energy. They also need to master the database/CRM software that Con Edison uses called SMART. Once trainees master all of their benchmarks, this role will move to be a full-time position with strong benefits, base salary, and uncapped for companies who work with Con-Edison.
Sales Lighting Auditor Trainee/Representative
- Sales background is a plus, but not required
- Commission based background is a plus, but not required
- Lighting background is a plus, but not required
- Energy efficiency background is a plus, but not required
- Real estate background is a plus, but not required
- Property management background is a plus, but not required
- Bi-lingual is a plus, but not required (Mandarin, Russian, Spanish, Korean, Polish, Yiddish, Arabic, Hindi, Punjabi)
It's a competitive market and you can't take "No" for an answer in this field. Trainees will do well by the end of the month, they will move on to one of the top energy companies in the country as a full-time employee. It is competitive but we make sure to give all the advantages to succeed. After training completion, you will receive a certificate of completion.
Some of the other benefits are the following:
Job Types: Full-time, Internship, Contract, Commission
Full Time Opportunity:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as: