Looking to work for a dynamic and growing company? Are you looking for a new career path and are you a motivated, self-starter who is a problem solver? Are you looking for a company that offers growth opportunities and a supportive work environment? Precision Garage Door is seeking individuals with basic mechanical skills and an exceptional motivation to succeed. We are looking for the candidate that has the "CAN DO" attitude that it takes to thrive. We are seeking a Sales and Field Technician to repair, install, service and provide solutions for garage doors and openers.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
· diagnose problems and provide a solution that will work for the customers needs
· educate customers on the available options and benefits of our product.
· ability to perform on the spot service.
· demonstrate the ability to identify and troubleshoot mechanical issues.
· must be able to climb and work while on a step ladder.
· provide the highest level of customer service.
· able to stain elements of all weather conditions and perform moderate to heavy physical labor.
· work within a safe environment and upon completion of service or installations ensure the job site is clean and clear of all debris.
· general mechanical understanding.
· maintain a professional appearance at all times.
· maintain a strong attendance record and work ethic.
· work as part of a team, fast learner and driven action.
· must be able to pass a Standard Drug Test, Criminal Background check and have a clear Driver License Record.
· flexible hours to meet needs of customers
· HS.diploma, GED required.
· Valid Driver's License and satisfactory driving record
· Satisfactory background check results
· Satisfactory drug screening test results
· Must be able to climb and work off of a ladder
· Must be able to lift significant weight occasionally
· an extensive training program for Technician and Sales.
· competitive compensation package with earning expectation of $40-65K the first year
· fully stocked trucks, uniforms and safety equipment provided
· we will assist with the purchase of tools required for the position accepted
· a benefit package, including paid time off and sick days
· ongoing training on newly introduced and existing equipment
· manager assistance for all questions during the completion of any job
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year