Reporting to the Global Director of Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A), the Global Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis oversees the global financial planning activities and reports results of operations to different levels within the organization.
- Oversight of the Business Unit financial planning & analysis function
- Oversee monthly consolidation, analysis, and publication of Global financial results and forecasts, including internal and external reporting
- Perform ad-hoc financial analysis
- Report and interpret results of operations, comparing performance to operating plans and historical results
- Report and interpret financial operating data for deviations from the plan
- Collaborate in the preparation of the planning process cycle of Financial Review, President’s Council, Planning Conference, Profit Review and Annual Budget Review
- Develop and provide critical financial information within the organization to drive appropriate decisions
- Partner with various stakeholders to drive strategic initiatives and results
- Oversee and enhance the Management Reporting standards
- May perform other duties as assigned Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required, CPA and/or Master Degree preferred
- Minimum 2 years of experience in financial reporting or within a FP&A group with supervisory experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Result driven
- Collaborative working style. Enthusiastically makes contributions and takes satisfaction in team accomplishments.
- Self-starter and able to navigate some level of ambiguity
- Strong Time Management skills, and ability to meet deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Experience with Hyperion, Oracle, or any ERP
No calls or agencies please. Emerson will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by calling 1-314-553-2544 (V/TTY/TDD) or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.