Renew, refresh and revive your career with NOVO Painting & Property Services!
Are you an experienced trade professional that has found themselves moving from one company to another, not quite feeling like the company you are working for is the right "fit" for you?
Are you new to the trades and looking for somewhere to grow, gain experience and thrive?
If so, lets talk story!
Who We Are
We refresh corporate facilities and landmark properties with a renewed approach to paint. We understand that our success is completely dependent on our ability to create and foster positive relationships with our people and community thus strengthening our relationships with our clients.
We are a "non-traditional" painting contractor who utilizes an innovative approach that focuses on the success of our people rather than simply getting paint on the wall.
We provide ongoing paint maintenance services for Seattle landmark properties including: Seattle Art Museum, Seattle Asian Art Museum, Olympic Sculpture Park, Pike Place Market, Seattle Aquarium, T-Mobile Headquarters, Edmonds Community College and others.
Voted 2019 Top Seattle Job by American Painting Contractor Magazine.
Featured in Professional Painting Contractor's Magazine
Who Is The Best Fit For Our Company
- Professional painters who may be working at a company that doesn't feel supported.
- Professional painters who are currently employed but looking for an additional source of income.
- Professional painters who don't feel valued and who don't enjoy their work environment.
- Professionals who seek a no-drama / no-ego work environment.
- Professionals who have a sense of accountability, responsibility and ownership in their work and behavior.
- Professionals who don't blame others, make excuses or deny wrong doing.
What Shifts Are Available?
We have seasonal, variable, part-time and full-time positions available. Also days, nights & weekends. What shifts are you looking for that best fit your needs?
Some people work with us 4 hours a month, and others work 40+ a week. It really depends on our ability to develop a mutual beneficial relationship with our painters that is based on trust, consistency and their ability to embrace our culture.
We look forward to speaking with you!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Salary: $20.00 to $30.00 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off