16+ years of experience. Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives based on both user needs and a thorough understanding of business systems and industry requirements.
The District of Columbia Office of the Chief Financial Officer/Office of the Chief Information Officer is seeking to acquire a Business System Analyst and Program Manager to support the modernization efforts of the Financial and Reporting systems within the District. This position would be responsible for managing OCFO’s IT Programs, Projects and leading business analyst team.
This is position shall be utilized to support the overall modernization efforts of the OCFO’s financial systems and other Business/IT projects.
This contract will be a requirement-based contract performing following job duties:
- Manage Programs and Projects as assigned
- Manager Business Analyst team
- Manage Organization Change Management Effort
- Guide the business analyst team on Oracle Financial, Procurement and Project modules implementation and support
The resource is required to have following experience:
- Extensive experience managing large programs and projects implementing Oracle Financials, Procurement and Project modules in Public Sector
- Extensive experience in leading business analyst team
- Hands-on experience implementing Oracle Financial modules
- Prior ERP consulting experience
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $110.00 - $120.00 per hour
- Oracle eBusiness for public sector entity: 10 years (Preferred)
- Oracle eBusiness Programs: 10 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Washington, DC 20024