Edgewater is seeking qualified candidates for a Web Developeropportunity for our customer in Los Alamos, New Mexico for the LANL Facility.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology and a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
Web Developer 2
- Intermediate proficiency in HTML/CSS, including semantic elements, attributes, accessibility, layout systems and media queries. Proficiency in a frontend framework such as Bootstrap.
- Intermediate proficiency in ES6+ language features and design patterns, such as closures, modules, imports and promises. Proficiency in async programming, DOM and XMLHttpRequest.
- Intermediate proficiency in React or other SPA and static site generator frameworks.
- Intermediate proficiency in bash shell and common command-line tools, such as git, brew, yum, npm, etc. Ability to troubleshoot local issues related to environment setup such as proxy settings, permissions, etc.
- Intermediate proficiency in Git from the command line. Intermediate proficiency in web-based tools such as GitHub or GitLab, including Merge/Pull Requests.
- Experience debugging client-side issues through tools such as Firebug or Chrome Developer Tools
- Knowledge of the web development process, including local development and deployment.
- Knowledge of Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG), World Wide Web Consortium (W3C), and other organizations driving web standards, languages, and guidelines.
- Experience developing within a Content Management System, preferably Cascade.
- Experience using Apache Velocity
- Uses problem solving skills to conduct research, investigate alternative solutions, and recommend solutions to improve services and products.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Organization skills with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently on most projects and with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and competing priorities.
If you are interested in being considered for this position and your resume clearly outlines your relevant experience for this position, please follow the application steps via our website www.Edgewatertech.net/careers.
If your qualifications match our position requirements you will be contacted and provided additional details. Edgewater will not submit your resume without first having detailed discussions with you and obtaining your permission to do so.
We look forward to hearing from you!
WORKING WITH EDGEWATER
Edgewater offers the opportunity to structure benefit packages to best suit your needs. We offer multiple individual and family benefit options including paid time off, medical, dental, life, vision, and disability insurance, and a pre-tax 401(k) retirement account with Company matching contributions and 100% vesting for eligible participants beginning on DAY 1.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Edgewater is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected Veterans, or individuals with disabilities.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Web Development: 5 years (Preferred)
- Los Alamos, NM (Required)
Full Time Opportunity:
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- Only full-time employees eligible