Full Job Description
Kinder Morgan Fairless Hills Terminal seeking dependable, hard worker.
Career opportunity in the United Steel Workers Union
Laborer/Equipment Operators needed.
- Will work in ship’s hold or on the dock securing cargo for discharge from ship and/or loading to truck/rail.
- Operates mobile equipment as trained, such as front end loaders in the hold of vessels, on land loading rail cars or moving other material
- Operates fork lift vehicles for moving material
- Operates Water Truck for dust suppression
- May be assigned to general duties in all areas of operations of the terminals. Extensive training in railcar, truck, warehousing, vessel operations, safety and environmental training as required.
- Housekeeping and general maintenance as required.
- Upkeep of assigned equipment or tools.
- Uniform service and boot allowance provided
- cold weather and safety gear provided
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $28.38 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Fairless Hills, PA 19030: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Heavy equipment operation: 1 year (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Required)
- Overnight Shift (Required)
Work Location: One location