Symphony of Post Acute Newtork is looking for a competent and driven professional for the Digital Marketing Specialist.
At Symphony Post Acute Network, we take pride in our guest-centric philosophy and our ability to deliver quality care to our guests. Whether in our post acute rehabilitation, long-term skilled nursing, or our specialty programs, this philosophy is reflected in our commitment to deliver the highest possible level of independence and quality of life for all those who pass through our doors. We're more than a traditional nursing home, our guests and their families can expect incredible care tailored to each individual need.
Oversees Brand Development Why” is the reason customers buy. Create and support a “why buy here” message that is unique to Symphony as a whole and by niche or location, supported by facts (awards, numbers, outcomes and testimonials) and answers “What’s in it for me?” for the customer/influencer . Identify Target Customers Segment by the aware user, aware non-user and the unaware Social media ROMI tracking. Digital Media Vendor oversight (sitestaff, rep.com, Wencell, etc.)
- Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
o Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
o Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
o Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
o Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
o Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
o Oversee design (ie:
Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
o Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
o Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review.
o Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
o Compile reports for management showing results (ROMI).
Specific Educational/Vocational Requirements:
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Demonstrate ability to map out a comprehensive digital marketing plan. Drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.
- Develop organizational elements in order to implement a proactive process for capturing happy, loyal customer online reviews.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
Advanced Degree in Accounting and/or Financial Management
- Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing. Marketing degree is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media.
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application.
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Enjoys a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the company’s field.
- Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
- Practices superior time management.
- Is a team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary. (ie: content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management).
- Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics. Highly knowledgeable in the principles of “Search and Social.”
- Possesses functional knowledge and/or personal experience with WordPress.
- Demonstrates winning Social Customer Service techniques such as empathy, patience, advocacy and conflict resolution.
- Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.