The JD Edwards Business Analyst is responsible for all business systems supporting the Engage2Excel organization. This position assists in the development, maintenance and delivery of business applications with special focus on JD Edwards. This position is responsible for, or works in collaboration with other IT and business unit management and staff, to ensure the thorough identification, system specifications, scheduling, validation, documentation, implementation, user education and follow-up support for business systems. The JD Edwards Business Analyst will demonstrate a spirit of partnership and collaboration and will work closely with IT colleagues within E2E to ensure that technical performance and reliability, and appropriate service levels are maintained. This position provides consultative support to all E2E business units in support of effective implementation strategies, utilization and support of business applications.
Key Responsibilities & Authorities
· Assist in implementation, maintenance, and support of large, complex software systems. Scope project efforts with time and budget estimates, and other documentation. Work collaboratively with E2E users, vendors, consultants, and other areas of IT.
· Assist with development and configuration of JD Edwards and related business systems to align with business requirements
· Work with E2E users and business leaders to design and architect solutions within and around JD Edwards to enhance processes, quality and efficiencies.
· Hands-on development
· Write clear and accurate documentation for solutions implemented
· Write clear and accurate specifications for defined solutions.
· Responsibility for defining and managing the change management process related to both hardware and software in the production environment.
· Maintain up-to-date knowledge of emerging technologies and services that will help maintain its technical edge
· Assist in developing strategies for hiring, training, development & succession planning
· Design and implement short- and long-term strategic plans to make certain JD Edwards and related business systems meet existing and future requirements.
Development, Maintenance and delivery of business applications with focus on JD Edwards.
Long term exposure to compute equipment
Job Type: Full-time
Required work authorization: