Full Job Description
One of the fastest growing cyber security firms over the past two years is looking for a Business Development Manager to support and work directly with the Global Head of Sales.
Offering excellent OTE potential with a clearly defined and obtainable commission structure, this exciting opportunity with occasional international travel.
- Support the identification and delivery of all new sales through:
- Generating new leads via extensive networking and relationship development
- Executing pre-sale technical calls
- Writing pre-sale proposals
- Working closely with the client to identify requirements and ensure satisfaction
- Contract negation
- Able to consistently meet/exceed sales quota.
- Travel to industry conferences, client locations and the London Headquarters
Experience & Qualifications you'll need to succeed:
- 2 to 7 years of directly selling technology or cyber security solutions with a proven track record of success
- Ability to succeed in a sales environment: prospecting, building pipelines, and closing business.
- A proven track record of delivering sales of complex services and solutions in a competitive environment
- Able to develop and maintain exceptional customer relationships
- Worked with clients in developing their Cyber security strategies
- Able to create detailed and persuasive proposal documents for the bidding process, outlining business viability
- Resourceful and diligent in maintaining CRM data
- Top-notch communication, articulation and presentation skills
Ideally you will have:
- Expertise in the Cyber Security, End Point protection and/or large data analytics and intelligence and/or digital Investigations marketplace
- History of managing large sized clients with significant deal size and consistently exceeding sales quotas
Reference ID: CA021820
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
- Cyber Sales: 1 year (Required)
- business development: 1 year (Required)
- technology sales: 1 year (Required)