- Work with ETL developers, business analyst, DBAs, system administrators, data modeling teams for ETL build and design.
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements.
- Understanding of data quality methodologies and data governance to ensure standardization of data is maintained.
- Contribute to the requirements elicitation process, create application architecture documents.
- Design, develop and test ETL mappings, mapplets, workflows using Informatica BDM (10.2.x) or Talend (5.x or 6.x) or Streamsets (3.6 and above)
- Performance tuning of end-to-end ETL integration processes.
- Determine optimal approach for obtaining data from diverse source systems.
- Be a key contributor to initiatives that require technical expertise.
- Work closely with the team responsible for maintaining the data model, including data dictionary/metadata registry.
- Possess expertise in project migration and release coordination activities.
- Interface with business stakeholders to understand requirements and offer solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline.
- At least six (6) years of experience in ETL tools and with focus in legacy conversion and performance tuning of conversion run.
- Experience with File base conversion.
- Experience with one of the ETL tools Informatica Big Data Manager (BDM, PowerExchange (CDC), Data Quality (BDQ)) or Talend or StreamSets in creation of complex parallel loads and dependency creation using workflows
- Strong exposure working with web service sources/Targets, XML Sources and Restful API’s.
- At least three (3) years of experience with Linux / shell scripting complementary with Informatica.
- At least three (3) years of experience in performance tuning.
- Strong exposure working with relation databases DB2, Oracle & SQL Server including complex SQL constructs and DDL generation.
- Experience in managing and deploying applications in AWS is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of relational databases and extensive experience with SQL scripting / stored procedures in PostgreSQL.
- Experience with data modeling and data mapping design.
- Experience in SQL and conversion of SQL stored procedures into Informatica.
- At least two (2) years of experience in data lake development including Cloudera is preferred.
- Strong scripting skills with some experience in software engineering.
*Position is 1099, $60/hr. W2 may be considered.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60.00 /hour