Danville Support Services is a leading provider of in-home, support services for people who are elderly, have disabilities or just need some extra assistance. We do something very unique in that we deliver a welcome release from the constant demands of being a primary caregiver. How? By providing professional, caring in-home support services for individuals living in Salt Lake City, Heber City or Park City, Utah.
We are looking for part-time, Registered Nurses to deliver compassionate, high-quality skilled nursing care.
As a Home Health Registered Nurse, you will:
- Provide skilled nursing visits for home health clients.
- Administer on-going care and case management for assigned client(s)
- Confer with physicians in developing the plan of care based on physician's orders and initial client assessment.
- Prepare appropriate medical documentation on all clients, including client visits, case conferences, medication order changes, re-certifications, and care plan changes
- Provide other related nursing care under the direction of the Director of Nursing
Required Skills Qualifications
Our current Nursing needs fall under these categories:
- Current and unrestricted Utah or Interstate Compact Registered Nurse License
- Minimum one year of nursing experience preferred - Home Health experience a plus. New graduate nurses are also welcome and encouraged to apply.
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
- availability for visits as our clientele expands, weekdays and/or weekends.
- Private pay single visits in the clients’ homes for existing clients
- Medical staffing for long-term care facilities
Advantages to Working for Danville
- As a private pay provider, you will not be asked to conduct OASIS assessments or documentation
- As a case manager, you have a strong impact on the type, quality, and nature of the care you provide
- Nurses are allowed and encouraged to remain with their clients for as long as possible, allowing for fulfilling professional relationship development
- Your patient to nurse ratio is always low and is typically 1:1 in clients’ homes
All interested parties should apply at www.danvillesupports.com under the Job Opportunities tab. Nurses may apply by clicking the link under the “Caregiver” or “Part Time Live-In Caregiver needed (2-5 days a week)” sections.
CALL US AT 801-316-1131 for more information with our Director of Nursing Dawm.