Kronos is seeking a Director to build and lead a team of Human Capital (HCM) Evangelists for our cloud HCM applications Workforce Ready and Workforce Dimensions. The Director is a critical leadership and customer-facing role that will require knowledge of enterprise HR software and domain knowledge in HR and talent management
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who can inspire teams and loves evangelizing stories of transformation and innovation. The successful candidate will collaborate with sales and presales, be a domain expert in HR and/or HR technology, and will help senior stakeholders and decision makers build and articulate the business case for Kronos’s applications.
- Be an evangelist for the product, demonstrating capabilities of the product in a positive light in both internal and external settings while clearly articulating the benefits of Kronos’s HCM applications to all levels including line of business managers, HR, IT and "C" level executives
- Collaborate with sales and pre-sales consultants to understand system requirements and functional features that align with customer challenges and work with sales and presales teams to develop and script product demonstrations that mostly align to client needs
- Develop positioning statements and value decks that are specific to client needs and present the ROI of Kronos’s HCM applications to customers and prospects
- Provide business examples and detailed explanation of business tasks and rules, scenarios, data requirements, reports, use cases and flows to support the needs of the client
- 15 years experience in HR technology with leadership/executive experience, preferably in core HR or Payroll as a practitioner, HR IT professional, consultant or advisor
- Demonstrated experience in leading teams of high-level individual contributors preferably those in internal/external advisory roles and an ability to work efficiently with geographically dispersed teams
- Demonstrated success in implementing HR technology as an internal stakeholder or external consultant and/ or experience leading HR technology evaluations as an internal project manager or external consultant/advisor
You’re empowered when you’re a Kronite.
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance – to live inspired. In fact, it’s expected! You’ll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you’re a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond. Want to learn more about our culture? Follow us on Twitter @work4kronos. #MyWorkInspired
Kronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos’ industry-specific workforce applications are purpose built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® - and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day.
Kronos is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.