Location: Any within our footprint
Complete on-line application at https://farmcreditofvirginias.com/about/careers.aspx
Responsible for completing all stages of operational and financial audits, including planning, design, coordination, fieldwork, reporting and follow-up activities. Ensure work is performed in accordance with professional standards and guidelines and to ensure overall compliance with AgFirst, FCA, and other regulatory and professional requirements. Assist in/complete initiatives related to department quality assurance and improvement program
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business including coursework in internal auditing. CPA preferred. Professional audit-related designation (CIA, CISA, etc.) desirable.
- At least 6 years of audit or related experience (preferably of financial institutions).
- Strong knowledge of internal audit standards.
- Strong knowledge of internal controls over financial reporting.
- Advanced ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Ability to establish priorities, take initiative, work under time pressures, and exercise independent judgment.
- Ability to plan and organize assignments and coordinate the complexity of multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Experience in project management, being a leader among peers and/or workflow management required. Supervisory experience a plus.
- Effective oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to travel overnight for audits, training, and other activities.
(FCV is an EEO/AA employer, including veterans and individuals with disabilities)
Job Type: Full-time