Cosentino Group is a global, Spanish, family-owned company that produces and distributes high value innovative surfaces for the world of design and architecture.
As a leading company, it innovates and anticipates, together with its clients and partners, solutions that offer design and value, and inspire the life of many people. This goal is made possible by pioneering leading brands in their respective segments such as Silestone®, Dekton® and Sensa by Cosentino® - all technologically advanced surfaces for creating spaces and unique designs for the home and public areas.
Cosentino, a company that is always growing
The Group has based its development on international expansion, an innovative research and development program, respect for the environment and sustainability, its ongoing corporate commitment to society and the local communities where it operates, training, equality, and job security.
Cosentino Group currently distributes its products and brands to more than 80 countries, directly controlling and managing its facilities in over 20 countries from its headquarters in Almería, (Spain), and owns more than 20 of these facilities.
What do we expect from you?
The Customer Service Representative ensures delivery of excellent customer service through fast and accurate processing of orders, communication, and coordinating with other departments to resolve inquires. This position is the first point of customer contact for general inquiries like pricing, products, scheduling etc. This position is also first point of contact for customers in the showroom.
Your Key Responsibilities will be:
- Process customer quotes, orders and credit memos
- Monitor service levels of orders and meet the service commitments to customers
- Perform accounts receivable and payable functions as it relates to customer orders and payments
- Perform timely posting of invoice transactions
- Assist or lead viewings of material in warehouse for customers
- Maintain stock of office supplies and order additional supplies when necessary
- Prepare sample shipments for Sales Team and customers
- Solve customer issues related to orders, quotes, quality, delivery, errors, etc.
- Schedule customer visits to the center and receive them in the showroom
- Post customer payments and manage cash position in the center (deposit money in the bank, update petty cash information, etc.)
- Receive any office and showroom material against its PO
- Place Marketing material orders in the Cosentino store
- Support the sales team to achieve and exceed sales targets highlighting in advance any issues that may arise from operational delays
- Maintain the showroom to be clean, in order and that all equipment in the showroom is in working order
- Keep records of documents in the center according to Customer/Finance/Legal/HR needs
- Perform analysis in SAP as requested by the GM, Operations Manager, or the sales/promotion force
- Record and log all visitors in the system
- Other duties as assigned
- GED or HS Diploma
- Business or Design Degree is a plus
What knowledge do you need?
- Advance Microsoft Office
- SAP Knowledge - 2 years experience preferred, not required
What do you need to be successful in the role?
This position will be located:
- 2-3 years in admin or customer service role
- Stone or Construction experience preferred
- Excellent customer service
- Ability to multi task and work in extremely fast paced environment
- Liftin up to 25 lbs continually