Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
Expertise at configuring AWS/C2S Cloud environments following best practices.
- Assemble and integrate cloud operating platforms using open source & partner tools.
- Integrate infrastructure builds with continuous code deployment processes.
- Build automated deployments using configuration management playbooks and recipes.
- Ensure the performance, reliability, security and ease of maintenance for deployments.
- Measure success through the hand-over and successful adoption of solutions.
- Apply knowledge of the latest trends in the DevOps industry.
- Experience working in a Linux environment
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Implementing build pipelines with Git commit hooks (Code Commit/Code Deloy), Jenkins plug-ins, configuration management and AMI builders.
- Using configuration management with tools like Ansible, Chef and Puppet.
- Creating automation scripts with Python, bash (Cloud Formation, Cloud Init)
- Linux OS and package management.
- RDS and NoSQL storage (DynamoDB).
- Experience building and running Docker containers is a plus.
- AWS Developer, SysOps or DevOps Certification is a plus.
So what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas:
Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Mission Success:
Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
Get a referral bonus for the great people you know! With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to win outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.