PulseMAC Solutions is an Industrial Automation Control Panel Fabricator with HQ in San Antonio Texas.
We are looking for an experienced, qualified Panel Build Shop Manager that is familiar with UL 508A.
Ideal candidate will have most (if not all) of the following skills and experiences:
* 5+ years of recent / relevant panel building experience in an automotive controls integrator or closely related.
* 5+ years of recent / relevant panel shop leader / supervisory / management experience is required.
* Experience with final checkouts, standard inventory and assisting purchasing with securing required components are essential.
* Additional skills and experience with creating, reviewing and confirming panel building estimates is a benefit, but training can be available to well qualified candidates.
* Must be able to read electrical schematic drawings and spot inaccuracies.
* Technical education obtained through technical trainings, college coursework, journeyman programs and certifications are a strong benefit.
* Must be able to work in the United States- US Citizens, Green Card Holders, and TN Visa eligible only.
* Must be able to complete standard pre-hire checks including background, drug screen, references, etc.
As a UL 508A Control Panel shop, the candidate must monthly educate shop staff on any changes to code.
Job Type: Part-time