IF YOU ARE – an experienced Administrative Assistant with exemplary Customer Service skills, looking to build a career in a high growth, dynamic yet structured work environment, you may be the person we are looking for to support our Product Managers. A “can do” attitude and the ability to multi-task are essential to excel in this position.
WE ARE – A national marketer of specialty home improvement services, having served over 35,000 customers for over 40 years. Our products include industry leaders – Renewal by Andersen Windows and Doors and Gutter Helmet gutter protection systems.
WE OFFER – An outstanding compensation package, health and retirement benefits, growth environment, convenient location, stable environment and long-term opportunities.
- Assist the Product Managers as an administrative assistant
- Verify appointment results for accuracy
- Verify all sales contracts meet set company standards
- Assemble contract packets for Product Managers
- Follow Up with Product Managers on contracts requiring next steps
- Perform pricing verification on all sales contracts
- Basic office activities including, maintaining adequate supplies of sales literature
- Excellent Organizational Skills
- Exemplary customer satisfaction skills, including dealing effectively with the public, staff and vendors, both in person and over the telephone
- Available for full time employment
- Knowledge in MS Office (word, excel) and iPad
- 2 Year degree (or equivalent work experience)
Interviews are by appointment only and will be kept confidential.
keywords: administrative, clerical, sales, entry, assistant, coordinator
Job Type: Full-time