Process Improvement Mgr( Six Sigma/ Black Belt -Healthcare Industry preferred)-047852
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Position - Business Process Improvement Analyst/ Manager
Location - Newark, NJ
Duration - Full time
Relocation Assistance - Resources far off from NJ / other state would be given
Summary of the position:
The Business Process Improvement Analyst reports to a Director or Manager of Enterprise Business Process Improvement and is responsible for supporting process improvement activities across the various business functions of Horizon. The incumbent of this position will interact with divisional subject matter experts in the business, operations, IT, finance, and other functional areas to generate and analyze information that will support the recommendations of solutions that address productivity, efficiency, complexity and strategic opportunities, while enhancing the customer experience. The key role of the BPI Analyst position is to provide analytical support to projects led by BPI Implementation Managers. The key analytical activities provided by the BPI Analyst role consists of the creation and gathering of business process performance data through various activities such as process mapping, time-motion studies, call reviews, service request research, and data extracts and reports. The BPI Analyst will also support BPI Implementation Managers in preparation of BPI workshops and assist in capturing workshop artifacts. The BPI Analyst requires a process-minded individual with strong data analytical skills and the ability to succeed in team environments.
- Exhibit ownership of deliverables and assignments to drive quality outcomes.
- Demonstrate strong relationship building and collaboration skills with team members and business partners.
- Gather and generate process performance data and conduct analyses as directed by manager/project leader.
- Design and document processes using standard techniques
- Develop standard reports for metrics reporting and analysis
- Perform routine statistical and graphical analyses and assist in the development of content to support process improvement recommendations
- Analyze financial data and assist in developing project ROIs to determine savings potential
- Communicate analytical results in a simplified and understandable manner
- Participate in presentations of project updates and outcomes to various levels of management
- Learn and leverage research-driven, proven models & frameworks to assist in the development and implementation of process improvements across the enterprise.
- Drive for high quality results on any other deliverables as assigned
- Requires a BA or BS degree in an engineering, finance, or technical discipline from an accredited college or university
- Requires minimum of 1 year professional business experience, prefer Health Insurance Industry.
- Requires a basic understanding of business process improvement, process redesign and/or operational management environment.
- Lean Six Sigma Green-level certification from an industry recognized academic or quality institution (e.g. Universities, American Society for Quality) or equivalent program, or commitment to achieve Horizon Green Lean certification within one year of hire.
- Healthcare industry experience, a plus
Skills and Abilities:
- An emerging professional with an analytical perspective and process improvement mindset.
- Awareness of Lean Six Sigma tools and concepts.
- Ability to present complex concepts comfortably and effectively
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills, with PC proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access, Visio)
- Experience with statistical software programs, a plus (i.e. Minitab, JMP, SAS)
- Strong communication (written and oral), interpersonal, and facilitation skills and business acumen.
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Strong commitment to excellence and personal and professional growth
- Experience working with large datasets and writing/executing data queries, a plus
- Project management experience, a plus
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Interested candidates send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Project Manager
Primary Location US-NJ-Newark