What we are looking for:
NAMHS is looking for an Associate Marriage and Family therapist to join our team in Redding, Woodland, Eureka and Fairfield, CA. We are looking for patient-focused therapist that can provide professional mental health services to a variety of patients. If you have the necessary skills and experience to succeed in this role, we would like to hear from you.
What we offer:
We offer extensive unmatched training for our providers; associates we offer paid supervision hours with an LMFT/LCSW. Our benefits packages consist of paid vacation, sick time, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401K.
Working with us:
NAMHS is a rapidly growing company. We are opening new clinics throughout California, as well as expanding our pre-existing clinics. We work with patients of all ages (adults, adolescents, and children) with a broad range of behavioral health conditions. At NAMHS we strive to provide our patients with the best care possible. You will be given the opportunity to demonstrate your expertise and challenge your skills working in the mental health field.
Who we are:
NAMHS provides care for over 6,000 patients in multiple clinics across Northern California. We serve a diverse population of patients, ranging from mild to moderate mental illness. We believe collaboration is the key to being successful. At NAMHS we pride ourselves in providing the best care that we can offer. We care about our dedicated staff and appreciate all that they do to make NAMHS an amazing place to work.
Our Administrative Building is in Redding, CA.
Check out our website www.namhs.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $49,920.00 - $60,320.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Addiction Medicine
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place