If you live and breathe design, and understand its place in the big picture, we want to speak with you. Our nationally-known consumer healthcare brand is seeking a Graphic & Production Designer to work out of our Rockville, MD headquarters to concept and design a healthy mix of both print and digital work across multiple channels.
The ideal candidate should have 5-7 years of solid design experience, either in consumer-facing industries, or in an ad agency role. A strong design portfolio that captures a wide range of B2C work will be needed to accent our in-house marketing team of content creators and digital marketers.
- Work with in-house content creators and editors to maintain a growing print library of trifolds, bifolds, rackcards, booklets, and product packaging
- Collaborate with marketing team members to create fresh and effective digital assets that connect with audiences and meet business objectives including banner ads, social media and email graphics
- Maintain large-format trade show graphics and collaborate with team members to create new experiential experiences
- Work with marketing and IT team members to identify, troubleshoot and resolve website UX/UI issues
- Maintain a finger on the pulse of ever-changing design trends and technologies, and provide perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Degree in graphic design, visual communications, or marketing; or equivalent/proven work experience (online portfolio required)
- Expert user of Adobe Creative Cloud, including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop required; Techsmith Camtasia (video) a plus
- Knowledge of file preparation, pre-press & print production
- Exceptional attention to detail; a stickler for quality
- Strong communication, organizational, project management, problem-solving and multi-tasking skills
- A self-starter with a sense of urgency and ability to handle tight deadlines on occasion
- Ability to regularly work on-site required
The ideal candidate will experience competitive benefits and salary in a very driven and passionate company culture. Super-convenient work location just blocks from Rockville Town Square, walk-able to Rockville Metro and MARC stations. Ample free parking otherwise. For immediate consideration, please submit a resume, salary requirements, and online portfolio link.
Job Type: Full-time