At Dishcraft Robotics our mission is to revolutionize commercial kitchens using robotics and improved processes to create better workplaces for humans. We are a venture-backed Bay Area startup that is revolutionizing commercial kitchens with robotics, computer vision, machine learning, and innovative mechanical design. Come join our talented team of technologists and business people as we create advanced machines in an industry that touches everyone.
At Dishcraft Robotics, first and foremost, we value people, intellectual engagement, and transparent communication. We are looking for a highly motivated, intellectually curious and passionate Electrical Engineer who will be a key contributor in the hands-on prototyping and design of our complex robotic system.
About The Role:
- Specify and implement electrical architecture for a multi-stage integrated robotic system power distribution.
- Specify sensor communication hardware.
- Manage circuit board projects and external PCB consultants.
- Debug complex systems.
- Work closely with mechanical and software teams.
- Manage contractors and contract manufacturers.
- 5+ years experience in electromechanical design.
- BS/EE or ME. MS strongly preferred.
- Strong analytical and experimental skills, with demonstrated ability to plan and conduct technical tasks to solve engineering problems.
- Experience with power budgets and system level schematics.
- Experience specifying motors, actuators, sensors, dev boards and embedded computers.
- Ability to work well both independently and as a member of a team, with demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to communicate technical information effectively both orally and in writing with program management, contractors, and colleagues.
- Experience with design of experiments (DOE), testing and system integration.
- Demonstrated experience taking products from prototype to production.
Dishcraft Robotics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time