Staffing Licensed Practical Nurses for pediatric case in Cottondale, Florida. Opportunity for full time hours!
- Must be experienced in pediatrics
- Must be experienced with tube feedings (Mickey button) and breathing treatments
Join a leader in the home health care industry! Come work for BrightStar Care, an independently owned and operated company looking to add inspired team members that share core values such as positivity and serving with a passion. Our commitment to incorporating advanced technology has offered our employees an opportunity to deliver their best performance. The LPN is responsible for providing direct skilled client care under the supervision of a registered nurse. Responsibilities include following the plan of care, providing treatments, and working collaboratively with the members of the team to help meet positive client care outcomes. Work as many or as few shifts as you want. We are hiring high-energy individuals looking for fill and part-time work, nights, days, weekends, and holidays. A flexible schedule allows you devoted time to your clients.
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Free continuing education
- Variety of assignments, procedures, and treatments
- Consistent shifts
- One to one patient care
- BrightStar location is Joint Commission accredited
- Implement plan of care and treatment using sound judgment and critical thinking
- Provide accurate, detailed, and timely documentation consistent with the plan of care and the nursing process
- Prepare, administer, and appropriately document actions taken specific to the commonly prescribed oral, topical, subcutaneous and intramuscular medications. Observe, reports, and record adverse reactions to medications and/or treatment to the registered nurse
- Perform wound care and recognize the need for and institute emergency measures in a rapid and appropriate manner
- Perform all skill, treatments, and procedures to the scope of practice as defined in the Nurse Practice Act in the state of clinical practice and adheres to the policies, procedures, and protocols of the agency
- Treat clients, family, and staff with courtesy and respect
- Graduated from National League of Nursing accredited practical or vocational school of nursing
- Unencumbered license as a Practical or Vocational Nurse in the state that care is being provided
- One (1) year of nursing experience required; three (3) years preferred.
- Pediatric, intensive care experience is preferred for this case.
- Certified CPR and demonstrate strong clinical skills
- Licensed driver with valid automobile insurance
- Negative TB test or chest x-ray
- Adhere to HIPAA and maintain client confidentiality
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.