Work as the deputy senior program manager for the Veterans Administration's (VA) Electronic Health Records Modernization (EHRM) program. Maintain responsibility for facilitating and coordinating day-to-day activities with the project director and teams. Assist the program manager to meet programs goals, resource planning, monitoring, and reporting progress. Identify, re mediate, and escalate operational challenges, gaps, risks and issues, and improvement opportunities to business operations council and program leadership. Guide detailed problem-solving and design-related discussions to achieve the preferred future state.
- Experience in program management of large-scale projects
- Experience with presenting analytical findings to senior leadership
- Experience with information technology projects
- Experience in engaging with executive or senior level officials
- BA or BS degree in Engineering, CS, Systems, Business, or related scientific or technical field and 10 years of experience in a professional work environment or 18 years of experience in a professional work environment in lieu of degree
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.