Job Summary: experienced production line mechanic with strong PLC, electrical and pneumatic background. Support production line through trouble shooting and process improvements, read and write PLC codes, participate and lead various operations projects. Assist other Maintenance Techs as necessary.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities: (Essential job functions)
- Comply with all company Policies, Standard Operating Procedures, Safety Rules and attend company scheduled training.
- Complete all preventive maintenance to assigned line or equipment, cleans, lubricates, and adjusts parts, equipment, and machinery.
- Complete required production line setups with minimal follow up in an expeditious manner.
- Troubleshoot problems as they arise and devise appropriate solutions.
- Determine appropriate measures for avoiding future problems.
- Make recommendations for changeover, operational, quality, and efficiency improvements.
- Comply with all Company Safety Procedures including lock-out/tag-out and any others that apply.
- Monitor all adjustments, speeds, and moving components during runs.
- Report problems, hazards, concerns operator errors and other issues to Production Supervisor or Maintenance Supervisor as needed.
- Maintain all company records and tools in good operating condition and complete all required documentation accurately.
- Maintain Maintenance Shop in a clean and organized manner.
- Maintain line equipment cabinets in a clean and organized manner.
- Communicate effectively with others.
- Maintain a good attendance record.
- Perform work onsite.
Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Education, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities: (Those essential to minimum performance)
Preferred Knowledge, Certifications, Skills, Abilities: (Those helpful to effective performance)
- High School or equivalent.
- Advanced Technical aptitude and machine operation skills.
- Basic reading, writing, and math skills.
- Ability to inspect work and make quality control decisions.
- Ability to use accurate weights and measures equipment in metrics.
- Ability to read, write and speak English competently.
Data entry skills and for RF Gun.
Environmental Conditions: (Note only those above minimal concern or exposure)
The specific statements shown in each section of this description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria considered necessary to perform the job successfully. Marianna recognizes that an individual with a disability may require an accommodation to enable him/her to successfully perform a job function. Consideration will be given to reasonable accommodations.
- Manufacturing environment—some temperature extremes, dust, noise, and wet.