National Express LLC (NELLC) is the North American subsidiary of National Express Group, PLC, one of the premier transportation firms in the United Kingdom. NELLC is comprised of Durham School Services, Petermann, Matthews Bus, National Express Transit, Trans Express, Septran, between others. All organizations share a strong commitment to provide the highest level of transportation safety, quality transportation, outstanding customer service and positive employee relations. National Express School (NEXS) operates more than 22,500 school buses, serves more than 600 school districts in 30 states and three provinces, and transports more than 1.2 million students on a daily basis.
We are always looking for qualified drivers and quality employees. If you think you’ve got what it takes and are interested in the benefits listed below, apply or contact us today!
What is in it for you?
- Driver Starting Pay Rate: $12.00 per hour
- 4 hours guarantee
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Part-time morning and afternoon hours (drivers and monitors)
- No nights, weekends or holidays
- No Sitter, No Problem. Bring your kid with you. (2 years old & older)
- Paid training and development
- Career progression opportunities
- Community involvement
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Valid Driver’s Licenses.
- Meet all local and state requirements and company background.
- Must meet physical and medical requirements, and pass substance abuse screening; as a safety-sensitive employee.
- Must satisfactorily complete and pass all training and attend safety meetings and in-service meetings in order to remain qualified.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to lift and assist students when necessary.
- Attention and considerable dexterity in the control of the school bus/van.
- Must practice defensive driving at all times and avoid vehicular and industrial accidents by practicing safe driving and work habits.
- Ability to maintain effective pupil behavior management over groups of children.
Summer Opportunity Available!
Call us today!
8416 Alcove Ave., Wolfforth, TX 79382
Durham School Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $12.00 /hour
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good first job for someone who is just entering or re-entering the workforce with limited experience or education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma