Paradyme Management is hiring a Systems Quality Assurance Engineer to support mission critical programs.
The candidate will demonstrate excellent critical problem solving skills in any mission critical systems and environments. Thrive in a fast-moving environment and enjoy learning and overcoming new challenges and learning new technologies. Demonstrate the ability to work on multiple tasks, prioritizing and organizing these tasks to maximize productivity. Demonstrate understanding of Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD). Demonstrate abilities to influence, develop, and execute testing best practices and process. Demonstrate strong knowledge and experience of SQL scripting and execution. Demonstrate understanding in Data profiling, cleansing, sub setting and validation and ETL. Document test plan for effective planning and execution of testing. Will work collaboratively with stakeholders to provide functional/ technical oversight and track attainment of project milestones. Report on progress to project managers and stakeholders. Provide functional/technical knowledge and analysis of testing and test types. Make recommendations and advise on organization-wide improvements in the following areas: test estimation and planning; test execution and issues management, and test closeout including reporting.
- Possess experiences with the principles of Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD), Continuous Testing, and Continuous Deployment.
- Ability to gain technical knowledge and understanding of development flows and functionality in each release to support rapid continuous delivery.
- Experience with Container based architecture and deployments using Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience working with services-based architectures SOA and Micro services.
- Experience with Continuous Integration (CI) Tools using Jenkins, Jira.
- Experience with repositories code repository configuration management tools (Git, SVN).
- Excellent understanding on RDBMS systems such as Oracle, MS SQL Server and DB2.
- Hands on expertise in SQL queries, data modelling and data flow knowledge.
- Experience in Data profiling, cleansing, sub setting, validation, and ETL.
- Experience in Synthetic Test Data creation using automated data extraction and data masking.
- Influence, develop and execute processes and testing best practices.
- Ability to analyze requirements, formulate design, perform research, and be a creative problem solver.
- Create and maintain QA documents (Test Strategies, Test Plans, Test Cases/Results) based on client’s SDLC.
- Provide technical support in executing and managing test and deployment processes and establishes the environments used to conduct testing of the final deliverables.
- Communicate plans, milestones and status, and escalate issues as required.
- Ability to be a strong facilitator and lead cross-functional team meetings to confirm. requirements, resolve issues and report progress during the various lifecycle phases.
- Ability to analyze the situations and develop alternative approaches to addressing issues; recommend solutions and lead the implementation of management decisions.
- Eagerness to tackle problems outside your core competencies and learn new technologies as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related engineering discipline
- Minimum 4 years field and technology experience:
- Structured Query Language (SQL), SQL Developer, and TOAD
- HP ALM/ AgM
- Web services
- 5 years technical experience.
- Demonstrate problem solving, analytical thinking and technical troubleshooting
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of SQL scripting and experience using Oracle Forms and PL/SQL technology
- Demonstrate ability to comprehend complexity, to understand a product with all of its business and technological implications, and to approach the improvement of its quality from that perspective
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills as well as interpersonal skills, with both technical and non-technical team members
- Demonstrate ability to operate effectively and efficiently in a high tempo environment
- Demonstrate ability to create clear, concise, and comprehensive test cases
- Demonstrate ability to contribute as a SME in a technical discussion
- Demonstrate ability to articulate and demonstrate the use of skills learned or leveraged in past projects
- Demonstrate understanding of SDLC and role of “Integration and Test” in each phase of lifecycle
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience of preferred technology and tools, but not required:
- HP Performance Center and AgM
- Serena Business Manager
- Programming Language (JAVA / C# / NODE.JS)
- Scripting (VBSCRIPT / PERL / PYTHON)
- SOAP UI
- Oracle Forms and Reports
- RESTful Services
- LinuxParadyme Management Inc. is a consulting organization that aligns information technology and business processes to drive measurable results. As an organization, Paradyme focuses on providing exceptional customer service to its clients, welcomes every employee into an atmosphere rich in collaboration and saturated in culture. Paradyme employs smart, dedicated, and driven employees who not only embody the mission and vision of Paradyme, but aid in supporting and strengthening organizational culture overall.
Paradyme is a federal contractor and an EEO and an Affirmative Action Employer. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy-related disability, physical or mental disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, familial status, personal appearance, occupation, citizenship, veteran or military status, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Job Type: Full-time
- Quality Assurance: 4 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job