- Associate's Degree
- Bachelor's Degree
- Customer Service
- Sales Experience
- Flexible Spending Account
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Retirement Plan
We are the American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM), an innovative professional medical association located in Darien, IL, a southwest suburb of Chicago. We have developed a sleek telemedicine system, AASM SleepTM, which allows sleep facilities to communicate and conduct first video visits with patients with ease.
We’re looking for an entry to mid -level National Sales Coordinator to join our growing sales team. This position is integral in the promotion, sales and customer support for AASM SleepTM products and services. In addition, you’ll be tasked coordinating promotional/sales activities, identify continuous improvement opportunitieswithin the products and customer supportto improve the customer experience.
What You’ll Do
- Own and coordinate the entire sales cycle from identifying leads, driving and closing sales, contract generation, materials acceptance, proofing, billing, and relationship building.
- Make and track sales calls, emails and other correspondence in a database to identify individual or system sales trends and create a variety of reports.
- Work with Sales and Marketing Departments on market research to develop informational materials about products and services to new and existing customers.
- Maintain technical knowledge of programs/services, along with applicable health care state and federal regulations.
- Achieve annual sales goals and maintain budgets.
- Monitor industry climate and trends.
- In conjunction with the Director of Business Development research and develop recommendations to improve the telemedicine program.
- Assist with developing and maintaining sales collateral and communications including sales guides, website content, business letters and e-mail updates.
- Maintain budget, revenue status, and billing reports.
- Perform additional administrative duties and/or project coordination as needed.
- This position may require some travel, which would include weekends.
What We Need
- Associates degree or higher with minimum 3 years’ experience. Bachelor’s degree with 1-year related experience preferred.
- Ability to convert leads into sales through strategic planning, time management, and professional and persuasive verbal and written communication skills
- Superior customer service skills and positive attitude. Possess and display motivation to achieve and exceed sales goals.
- Ability to coordinate sales within hard deadlines through proactive communication and organization
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects at one time; strong organizational skills required
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from current and potential customers
- Ability to quickly learn details of new product offerings
- Ability to accurately enter, maintain and interpret customer data
- Customer service skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to adapt the sales process
Aside from the great job opportunity, we also have amazing benefits.
- Affordable medical & dental coverage for you and your family
- Free life & disability insurance
- 3 weeks of PTO (personal/vacation/sick time) plus paid company holidays
- PAID parental leave
- Flex-time hours
- Business casual environment
- Generous 401(k) plan
- Flexible spending & dependent care accounts
- Discounted fitness membership
- Costco membership
- Weekly “Wellness Wednesdays” with walk, stretch and healthy snack breaks
- Monthly birthday celebrations & seasonal staff events
- Onsite yoga classes
- Community garden
The American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM) office in Darien, IL (a southwest suburb of Chicago) is conveniently located nearby major expressways. Established in 1975, the AASM is a professional, forward thinking membership organization dedicated to the advancement of sleep medicine and related research. The AASM’s mission is to assure quality care for patients with sleep disorders, promote the advancement of sleep research and provide public and professional education. The AASM represents the professional interests of over 10,000 sleep medicine clinicians and researchers worldwide and accredits thousands of sleep centers in the United States.
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)