During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, and both individual and institutional retirement.
The Administrative Assistant 3 will provide back-up support for the executive assistant to a Wells Fargo Operating committee member. This will also include support assistance for senior executive leadership in WIM and their Executive Assistants. The position performs complex and critical administrative tasks with primary responsibilities, which include coordinating, optimizing and maintaining the efficient administrative operations of WIM.
Duties will include:
- answering phones
- travel booking
- event management
- calendar management
- expense reporting
- receptionist activities periodically
- backup for other administrative assistants on floor and have schedule flexibility
2+ years of clerical experience demonstrated through work or military experience
Financial services industry experience
Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
Ability to work in a fast paced deadline driven environment
Experience supporting multiple managers with calendar management, travel arrangements, scheduling of meetings and events
Other Desired Qualifications
- Concur experience preferred
- Detail-oriented, highly organized, and proactive
- Exceptional customer service standards
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact and communicate with C-suite external clients, Senior leadership and other team members
- Ability to articulate clearly and concisely in both written and oral communication
- Ability to multi task and adapt to situations quickly
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Responds to requests and inquiries in a timely manner
- Demonstrates sound judgment when problem solving
- Works well in a team environment; demonstrates respect and collaboration
- Ability and willingness to collaborate with teammates to ensure appropriate support and coverage
- Serves as an extension of senior leadership adapting to a culture of partnership, teamwork, results-orientation, and professionalism
- Demonstrates proficiency with Domestic and International travel
- Ability to manage and process reports; maintaining financial efficiencies and reducing costs
- Ability to adhere to confidentiality practices and guidelines
- Ability to work outside of regular business hours; willingness to stay late and arrive early
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
Min: $46,000 Mid: $63,000
150 E 42nd St - New York, NY
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
WEALTH INV MGMT/WIM PSI