Are you looking for an opportunity to create an amazing user experience? The right interface can make SharePoint 2013 easy to use, encourage early adoption, and save time and resources. We’re looking for you, a developer who will use equal parts skill and vision to build an experience that delivers functionality and efficiency.
This is an opportunity to contribute and be part of maintaining the responsibility for the administration, design, development, and implementation of Microsoft SharePoint-based applications and solutions. You’ll create and maintain complex workflows for process improvements and streamlining. You’ll work with clients, stakeholders, and project management to analyze business and enterprise requirements, including applying expertise in Microsoft SharePoint 2013 product capabilities, customization, and development avenues. You’ll work on projects that meet challenges in the intelligence community (IC), collaborating with the development team to build automated business processes and sites in SharePoint with user centric design. You’ll develop your skills and learn how to ensure accessibility for all users by developing a front end that functions across browsers, platforms, and devices while meeting accessibility and security requirements. With mentoring, positive code reviews, and opportunities to learn new tools and skills, we focus on growing as a team to make the best solutions for our customers. Join us as we build systems to change the client for the better.
Empower change with us.
Nice If You Have:
- 5 years of experience with SharePoint administration, including SharePoint 2010 and 2013+
- Experience with creating and maintaining SharePoint sites with complex workflows
- Experience in working with clients, stakeholders, and end users to obtain requirements
- Active TS/SCI clearance; willingness to take a polygraph exam
- BA or BS degree or 5 years of experience with software development supporting the IC
- Experience with SharePoint customization, including custom branding and navigation, configuring and administering search, configuring site collections, and content type development
- Experience with .NET and C#
- Ability to work on a team to collaboratively execute software development life cycle activities, including scope and requirements definition, design, development, and deployment of SharePoint solutions
- Ability to perform interface modifications to SharePoint utilities and tools and support content migrations, workflow development, and solution deployments
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.