- Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
Alfred Home Manager at Hello Alfred in San Francisco
What is an Alfred?
As an Alfred Home Manager, you are the heart of our service. Your mission: to care for your clients by delivering intuitive hospitality to their homes each week. Both a problem solver and a caretaker, you will become a trusted member of the household.
Want to know more? Head to our blog here ( https://blog.helloalfred.com/tagged/alfred ) to meet a few Alfreds and continue reading below.
As an Alfred, you will:
- Visit several of your clients homes per day to...
- Complete our signature twenty-minute Tidy-Up
- Take care of common errands such as picking up / dropping off dry cleaning, collecting prescriptions, or buying groceries for clients
- Handle special requests as needed such as picking up your client's favorite bottle of wine or dropping off flowers
- Assist with logistics and quality assurance for in-home services provided by other vendors
- Leave a hand-written note as a personal touch to inform the client what you were able to help them with this week
- Keep meticulous, organized notes on your clients' preferences and needs
- Meet new clients in your assigned residential building(s) to explain the Alfred service
- Get to know your clients, anticipating their needs to make their lives better
- Perform other tasks as assigned
Why Join Hello Alfred?
We reward our exceptional Alfreds for the hard work they do every day:
- Good compensation – Alfreds are offered competitive hourly rates and are eligible for performance-based raises
- Full-time work – we pay full-time and give you the freedom to complete your day's tasks your way
- Benefits – we offer generous medical, dental and vision coverage and 401K plan; we also provide a stipend to cover cell phone use
- Career paths – opportunities to transition into Business Operations, Training and General Management
- Industry-leading training – certifies you for success at Hello Alfred and the broader hospitality industry
- Team – you will get to work alongside a team of passionate, energetic people who are designing the future of hospitality
What You're Like
- Extremely trustworthy
- Genuinely care about a job done well
- Detail-oriented and one step ahead of the client
- Always improving - yourself and the way things are done
- Self-motivated and have a "no job too small" mentality
- Personable during face to face interactions
- Adaptable when things go wrong; for you, it's a fun challenge to solve
- Superb judgement and common sense; you can make sound decisions on behalf of our clients and also know when to stop and ask for help
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
What Else You'll Need
- A college degree OR 2-3 years relevant work experience
- Comfort using a cellphone to manage your tasks and communicate
- Be at least 21 years old
About the Job
Alfred Home Managers spend a significant portion of their work time in clients' residences. Alfred Home Managers can expect to work in a variety of home settings that reflect the lifestyle choices of Hello Alfred clients, including settings with pets. Alfred Home Managers must travel in and around the communities in which clients live in a variety of weather conditions. Alfred Home Managers typically must be able to lift up to 30 pounds.
Hello Alfred is a hospitality and technology platform focused on building intuitive, personal help into the most important space in people's lives: our home. As the only company in the world that customers trust with the keys to their homes, we're building a world where people come first, hospitality is an everyday luxury, and it's not only easy, but OK, to ask for help to manage our busy lives.
We believe in responsible company-building, which means we deeply consider the second- and third-order consequences of our actions. We do the right thing, even when it's more difficult or takes longer.
Find out why Fast Company named this four-year-old startup one of the 50 Most Innovative Companies in the World. Join us on our mission to build the future of urban living.
We only hire people who are hospitable and extremely polite.