A Skilled Nursing Facility is seeking a highly experienced and dynamic RN for an Assistant Director of Nursing - ADON position. This facility offers a variety of services including short and long term rehabilitation, wound care, dementia care, and other skilled nursing services. Through team interventions we creatively work together to assist every resident with maintaining their level of independence by focusing on their strengths and capabilities. We offer a lifestyle of dignity, comfort, support and activity, while providing families with peace of mind.
As an experienced professional you will ensure and facilitate quality care for our residents in collaboration with the clinical staff. Obtaining positive clinical outcomes, providing oversight to clinical teams, and working with key partners to establish goals for sub-acute settings are essential duties for this role. This position will also have accountability over regulatory compliance, staffing, and fiscal responsibilities.
- At least two years of experience in nursing management role of LTC facility.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and oversee functions at your facility on a daily basis
- Provide education and training to the nursing staff.
- Requires strong leadership skills
- Familiar with IDPH regulations
- Familiar with JCAHO regulations
- Ensuring proper staffing levels.
- Require good organizational skills
- Knowledge of skilled care
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $0.00 per year
- Nurse Management: 2 years (Required)