$100k= Career Opportunity
Residential and Commercial Sales Associate
Find a new career in the very lucrative, fast-paced, $100 billion+ Insurance Restoration Industry.
Venture Construction Group of Florida is considered an "essential Business" in a recession-proof industry. Our Outside sales representatives make well over 100k a year and top producers can make over $250k.
This position is a Base Salary + commissions, health care plus weekly sales incentives. No Experience? No Problem. Venture provides training to help get you fully educated in a very short time using todays latest virtual training.
- Acquiring new accounts using a combination of leads, cold calling, referrals and word of mouth.
- Identify residential and commercial properties with potential storm damages resulting from wind, hail and hurricanes.
- Meet with insurance adjuster to identify damages and get an agreed scope of work for the property.
- Inspect properties for storm-related damages.
- Manage projects through the entire sales and production process.
- Keep projects updated using our CRM.
- Complete all necessary documents for the project.
- Communicate with client every step of the way to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Attend weekly sales meetings
- Past sales experience is highly desired but not required
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Door to Door, B2B or in-home sales experience is a plus.
- Capable of lifting a ladder & climbing on a roof to perform inspections is a must (No fear of heights).
- Must have a vehicle, a truck is a plus, that can transport above ladder.
- Some weekends and evenings will be required to complete inspections and meet with property owners when they are available.
- Must be authorized to work in the US (A MUST)
- Must be computer literate as we use a lot of technology to hold accountability and we are a paperless company.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $20,000.00 - $30,000.00 per year
Mask usage is encouraged as per local and CDC guidelines.
- Sales Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Remote interview process
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place