Reports to: Client Manager
Swiss Post Solutions is looking for a polished and professional Receptionist to work the front desk at the one of the worlds largest Advertising Companies.
- Monday - Friday 11am-3pm (20 hours per week)
- $19per hour
The Receptionist is responsible for greeting guests in person or via telephone. The ideal candidate has excellent communication and multitasking skills, a positive attitude and a strong work ethic.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Answering multi phone lines and take messages and redirect calls accordingly
- Responding to requests, transferring calls as necessary and escalating questions as necessary
- Maintaining a neat front desk, reception area
- Managing and maintaining conference rooms as meetings change
- Booking meetings in the Condeco system.
- Resolve conference room booking conflicts
- Registering guests
- Receiving guests (includes hospitality of hanging up their coat, offering beverage) and escorting to the conference room
- Notifying host of guest arrival
- Receive incoming mail and distribution
- Keep stock of supplies in conference rooms and reception area
- Maintain various logs in support of the facilities and office services department
- Support AVP with administrative needs, such as expenses, catering, event coordination
- Adhere to all client policies and procedures
- Adhoc projects as directed by client
- Ability to be flexible and adjust work schedules and methods
Essential Job Functions:
- Retrieves messages from voice mail and forwards to appropriate personnel.
- Answers incoming telephone calls determines purpose of call and forwards calls to appropriate personnel or department.
- Takes thorough written messages and delivers messages in a timely manner or transfers calls to voice mail when appropriate personnel are unavailable.
- Keeps a current record of staff members' whereabouts and availability.
- Answers questions about organization and provides callers with addresses, directions and various other information as needed.
- Greets persons entering establishment, determines nature of business and announces visitors to appropriate personnel.
- Monitors visitor access.
- Ensures cleanliness of lobby area
- Enters/updates appointment calendar and contact information in shared database.
- Receives, sorts and routes mail and deliveries including maintaining and routing industry publications, newspapers.
- Maintains fax machines, assists users, sends faxes and retrieves and routes incoming faxes.
- Must be customer service focused and have excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Willingness to be cross-trained in other areas
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- High School degree preferred
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in high level relationship building and operational management
- Ability to interact effectively with “C” level executives
- Exceptional computer skills
- Industry related experience a plus
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand: walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; talk or hear.
About Swiss Post Solutions
Swiss Post Solutions (SPS) is a global outsourcing organization that offers both business and document processing services. Our clients are Fortune 500 companies in sectors such as advertising, investment banking, corporate, fashion, finance, law and other professional services Swiss Post Solutions operates in more than 15 countries worldwide providing specialized support functions in areas such as Administrative, Information Technology, Mailroom, Document Production, and other Guest Services. SPS is committed to delivering high caliber outsourcing experience to our clients and offering our employees challenging and exciting career opportunities throughout the North America region and globally. SPS is committed to investing in the professional development of our employees and offers competitive comprehensive benefits and diverse development training programs that leads to building careers.
Swiss Post Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics
Job Type: Part-time
- Receptionist: 3 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)