Organization Seeks Customer Service Representative!
OfficeTeam has an excellent job opportunity for an articulate, highly-skilled Customer Service Representative looking to expand their career. Are you always outgoing and sociable? This could be a great position for you. This role will be situated in a challenging and dynamic environment. This long term temporary-to-fulltime Customer Service Representative position could be for you, if you're available to work in the South Windsor, Connecticut area!
What you get to do every single day
- Deliver outstanding, friendly customer service in a timely fashion
- Receive and send written business correspondence
- Through your success in the role, you will support business development and client referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customers
- Manage and place incoming telephone calls
- Demonstrated talents in communicating and interacting with clients/customers, both internal and external
- Command of Microsoft Excel
- Customer service experience
- Strong familiarity with data entry
- Strong computer skills including customer database systems
- 2+ years' experience with performing in a goal-driven customer-focused environment preferred
- Customer service and office administrative skills
- Proven knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Comfort in pursuing resolutions to complicated customer inquiries using complex research methods
- Supportive, positive attitude with a professional demeanour applied to all tasks
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing
If you are committed to delivering an exceptional customer experience to each and every customer you interact with and are a customer service 'champion', we want to hear from you. Submit your resume today!