Mobilelink is the largest National Cricket dealer, and we are still growing! If you are passionate about selling wireless, helping customers, and leading a team we are looking for you. We are a dynamic, equal-opportunity employer. This is a fantastic opportunity for qualified candidates with the potential for outstanding rewards.
We are seeking strong leaders for a Territory Manager role. If you are an experienced sales professional with a strong retail sales background, a passion for the business, and excited about being part of a growing team, we have opportunities for you. Job
As a Mobilelink Territory Manager, you will set the example for your team. This opportunity gives you the chance to lead and inspire a sales team that will provide outstanding customer service, resulting in customer loyalty and successful, positive expansion of your personal goals and our brand name. Your focus will be on, teaching and coaching Retail Store Managers, and inspiring sales staff to expand their knowledge on new phones, accessories and plans.
MobileLink is happy to offer a flexible schedule, however, the success of the Territory often requires a schedule that includes evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Our Territory Managers:
* Ensure the highest level of customer experience at the store level by setting expectations of excellence in the execution of store standards, talent development, and product knowledge.
* Develop, challenge, and motivate store team members and inspire them to lead their individual results.
* Create an environment where employees are empowered to delivers unique customer service solutions that are aligned with company goals.
* Initiate and lead business change efforts to maximize desired results.
* Foster a continuous learning environment that delivers the most knowledgeable and skilled teams in retail.
* Responsible for daily and monthly inventory counts.
* Ensure that company cash handling policies are followed.
* 3-5 years retail leadership in a cell phone and/or consumer electronics retail environment.
* Multi-unit management
* 5 years retail experience
* The ability to recruit and counsel staff
* Experience training and evaluating employees
* College Degree Preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time