At Carvana, we sell cars, but we're not salespeople. We saw a huge problem with how much it can suck to buy a car the traditional way. To fix that, we committed ourselves to tackling one of the largest, yet-to-be-disrupted markets in the world – the $1T per year U.S. car market (yes, that's $Trillion with a "T"). We provide a seamless, online car buying experience for consumers from A-to-Z. From acquiring, inspecting and certifying high quality cars, to providing 360° high-resolution photography inside and outside of the vehicle, to generating real-time financing and warranty options, to providing consumers with the option to have cars delivered to their driveway in as little as 24 hours or pick-up from one of our state-of-the-art Car Vending Machines (yes, you read that right) all with a 7-day Money Back Guarantee, we've made it our mission to redefine the car buying status quo. With no dealerships or commissioned sales people, we also save thousands of dollars per car in expenses that we pass on to our customers.
Recently named Forbes' 5th Most Promising Company in the U.S., we offer the excitement, culture and opportunity of a start-up, with the capitalization and infrastructure of a much more established business. For more information on Carvana, take a look at our company introduction video. ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5dpBRp0-_w )
WORKING AT CARVANA YOU WILL NOTICE THAT...
You'll need to be a great communicator, a brand ambassador and possess the know how to get the job done.
We expect bright people, willing to roll up their sleeves, take on new assignments and juggle many things at once.
In return for your hard work, you'll have an opportunity to work at one of the fastest growing and creative technology companies around, as well as help us promote a life-changing product and develop a world-class team every day.
In our down time we have ping pong and corn hole (or "bags," depending on where you're from) tournaments. However, the pace is pretty quick around here, so you'll need to be prepared to keep up.
There are Wild Pants Wednesdays…you'll have to come correct here to compete with our CEO Ernie.
- Be the voice of Carvana. This will entail a heavy amount of customer interaction via phone.
- Be a high energy, forward thinking self-starter. We like fast learners that hate micromanagement and being babysat!
- Keep the kind of detailed notes in our customer tracking system that would make George R. R. Martin blush.
- Multi-task and prioritize with the swiftness of a ninja.
- Embrace new challenges every day. Being adaptable and flexible are critical!
- Follow up on items…and follow up…and follow up again, just because you weren't sure the first two times.
- Embrace your mistakes! You'll inevitably make a few.
- Help identify what we have missed.
- Help us build a stronger company. Every day.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma required
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Have relevant communications based experience.
- Have a sense of humor. Kinda serious about this one…
- Have an understanding of the value of teamwork and how teams work…oooh, that was deep. We're philosophizers at heart.
- Have a heightened sense of urgency, a heightened attention to detail and be able to communicate our customer offering.
- You will not leave your personality at home. We thrive from each unique perspective. Our strength is in our diversity of opinions.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT IN RETURN
- Full-Time Hourly Position at $18 per hour.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits.
- 401K with company match.
- Access to opportunities to expand your skill set and share your knowledge with others across the organization.
- Company culture of promotions from within, with a start-up atmosphere allowing for varied and rapid career development.
Hiring is contingent on passing a complete background check.
Carvana is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.