Level 1 – Reactive Operations Center (ROC) & Service Engineer
We know that, as a talented IT professional, you’re looking for the right opportunity to work with the newest technologies, to advance your technical expertise, and be part of a highly skilled team. You also want an employer that values and invests in its people.
Aptica has an exciting opening for an outstanding, experienced Reactive Operations Center (ROC) & Service Engineer. This is an opportunity to play at a high level, to be surrounded by a team of highly qualified peers and to join a stable company that will challenge you to grow both your technical and business skills.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROC & SERVICE ENGINEER
- Provide professional and caring advanced technical support to our clients by managing your personal service request queue.
- Help to keep our clients' end users productive by documenting, monitoring, and resolving issues in a timely manner.
- Perform root-cause analysis and resolution.
- Research knowledge base repositories for technical solutions and configurations.
- Maintain industry expertise by learning new and evolving technologies and by attaining designated professional certifications.
- Contribute to our vision and direction by helping improve Service Desk practices.
QUALIFICATIONS OF THE ROC & SERVICE ENGINEER
- Minimum of 3 Years of Hands-On Experience Supporting Network and Desktop Technology
- 1 or more technical certifications (MCP, MTA, MCSA, MCSE, CCNA, CCA, VCP)
- Industry standard PC and Workstation Hardware
- Windows Desktop Operating Systems (current and supported versions)
- Microsoft Windows Server Operating Systems (current and supported versions)
- Active Directory
- Exchange Server (current and supported versions)
- Cloud based services including: Office 365, Dropbox, AWS, & G Suite.
- VMware (current and supported versions)
- Hyper V (current and supported versions)
- Windows Remote Desktop Server and Terminal Server
- HP, Dell and Lenovo Server Hardware
- Backup Technologies - Datto, StorageCraft, VEEAM and AppAssure
- Enterprise UTM (unified threat management), Anti-virus and Malware Protection Solutions
- Network Backbone Devices Including Switches, Routers, and Firewalls
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN APTICA?
- This opportunity will expose you to a variety of projects and the latest technologies that will allow you to learn and evolve your IT skills, as well as your business acumen.
- We recognize and reward talent.
- We invest in our employees’ professional growth, making them more knowledgeable and valuable within the industry.
- Our employees are constantly encouraged and challenged to take their careers to the next level.
- We hire only the best people who help make our company awesome, and we pay them more than the industry average.
- Our employees are uniquely positioned to help drive growth, creating new opportunities for the entire team.
- We offer a competitive benefits package.
- We have a strong business plan with clear objectives, and a team that is fully aligned with our mission and core values to help us get there.
- Our leaders have the vision, passion and experience to continue driving our company forward, making Aptica an exciting place to work.
- You'll be part of a winning team, and enjoy a great work environment and culture!
Aptica is the leader in Managed IT, Cloud Computing and IT Project Services for technology-driven and value-focused businesses within a 2-hour radius of Angola, IN. Our team consists of highly respected individuals with the experience and knowledge of growing and running top-performing organizations, allowing you to learn from some of the best in the industry. Our company’s culture is built on the foundation of integrity, teamwork, passion for exceeding our customers’ expectations, a strong sense of urgency and having fun!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- relevant: 3 years (Preferred)
- Angola, IN 46703 (Required)
- Monday (Required)
- Tuesday (Required)
- Thursday (Required)
- Wednesday (Required)
- Friday (Required)
Hours per Week:
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance