Food Truck- General Manager
Area of Interest
The General Manager - Food Truck
Directs the daily operations of a single unit. He/she will be responsible for driving the vehicle to its destination. This position recruits and trains staff, and ensures compliance with standards for customer relations, food costs, labor costs, safety, sanitation and product preparation. He/she participates in image-building activities within local community. This position is accountable for the unit and its operations at all times. Strategy
* Researches and pursues non-traditional local media avenues that may benefit the brand.
* Develops relationships with local businesses for sales opportunities.
* Builds programs, campaigns, promotions, and product launches to achieve desired objectives/targets and support the overall brand strategy.
* Creates operational, training, and implementation process to rollout to future franchisees 20%
* Drives vehicle to its destination of operation.
* Creates and executes a memorable experience to every guest.
* Manages the day-to-day operations and provides knowledge expertise to all positions on truck.
* Utilizes financial tools and reports to identify and address trends and issues.
* Ensures that all productivity numbers, sales and budgets are met.
* Reviews business practices, determines the needs of guests and team members, and identifies performance opportunities to create strategies that improve overall business performance.
* Trains, coaches, and inspires team members and shift managers.
* Leads team in the execution of standards to create excellent customer experiences.
* Adheres to all company food safety regulations, cash handling and operational policies and procedures. 50%
* Manages platforms to drive digital awareness and traffic (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.)
* Maintains up-to-date knowledge of the store trade area and community.
* Develops and maintains relationships with community through effective marketing and sponsorship.
* Implements and monitors marketing calendar/activities, and provides input on local/regional needs.
* Leads Off-Premise initiatives to drive brand awareness to the truck and stores. 30%
Custom Food Truck Inc. - Harlem, GA
H.S. Diploma or GED Req
Bachelor's Degree Business Administration, Hospitality or related field Pref
5+ years experience in restaurant operations Req
1+ years experience managing others Req
Experience with managing P&L responsibility Req
Skills and Abilities
* Strong Profit & Loss management ability
* Ability to drive and manage workplace change
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and POS software
* Knowledge of community marketing execution
* Ability to foster and maintain positive relationships
* Knowledge of store operations
* Bilingual skills
Licenses and Certifications
Valid Driver's License Req
Please send us your Resume
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Commission
Salary: $37,500.00 to $75,000.00 /year
- Restaurant Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Business Management: 5 years (Preferred)
- Harlem, GA 30814 (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity:
- One location
- Multiple locations
- Fully Remote
- On the road
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Holidays required
- Day shift
- Night shift
- 8 hour shift
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift