Traveling Splunk Consultant (full-time Professional Services role)
Seeking experienced Splunk Architects / Splunk Administrators / Splunk Developers with varying levels of Splunk expertise. Whether you’ve only used Splunk in your technical environment for only a few months or over 5+ years, we’d love to speak to you.
This role would be working with one of Splunk's premier professional services partner, working on engagements with Splunk's own Professional Services team.
Professional Services is a fantastic opportunity to stretch your Splunk skills by working on various client projects and seeing different technical environment and Splunk use cases.
We have various roles and levels, from mid-level staff to Splunk Leads.
- 2+ years experience with Splunk on a large enterprise level
- Any experience with Splunk premium apps such as Splunk ES or ITSI is not required, but would be welcomed
- 5+ years in IT infrastructure, networking, architecture, administration, or security
- Strong preference for consultants with extensive experience architecting/developing/deploying/configuration of customized technical add-ons
- Ability to multitask and solve complex technical problems
- Experience working in a multiserver environment
- PERL/Linux shell scripting/Regex experience would be highly preferable
- Superior communication and presentation skills
- Splunk training and/or certifications would be a major plus
Job Type: Full-time
Minimum required experience:
- Splunk Administration: 1 year
- Splunk: 1 year
- Splunk Development: 1 year
- Splunk Architecture: 1 year
Bachelor’s Degree is required.
Strong preference for degrees in Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Engineering (various disciplines) or other technology-focused disciplines.
- Recognized as one of North America’s top Splunk professional service partners
- Company-paid Splunk training and certification, through Splunk Certified Consultant II, ES certification and more
- Exposure to broad range of projects, use cases, technologies
- Excellent technical leadership
- Work with a group of 10+ other Splunk Architects to collaborate with
- Competitive salary
- 100% employer-paid health insurance
- 401(k) with company match
Job Type: Full-time