A privately-held manufacturer is seeking an experienced Operations Controller for its Sparta, TN plant. This accounting professional will work directly with the Plant Manager and Corporate Finance Director and play a critical role in driving strategic decisions. The Operations Controller is a key part of the financial leadership team.
Only accounting professionals with cost accounting experience in manufacturing will be considered.
The Manufacturing Operations Controller will be responsible for: mentoring the accounting staff; cost and variance analysis; reviewing and establishing product standard costs and analyzing inventories; identifying and driving cash flow improvements; and, ensuring that manufacturing costs and related assets and liabilities are auditable and properly recorded.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance or Business required
- Six Sigma/Lean experience desired
- CPA, CIA or CMA certification preferred
- 10+ years of progressive Finance and Cost Accounting roles
- Previous cost management or plant controller experience required
- Experience with QAD, Oracle and Hyperion high desired
Compensation will be commensurate with experience and can range from $80-100k, plus bonus.
Somerelocation assistance is offered