Tired of the corporate BS scene in the dealership?
Family owned franchise auto dealership in need of a dedicated customer focused service advisor.
You will work cooperatively with the service manager and other service advisors to ensure customer service objectives are met while also maintaining the dealership standards and profitability. This will be done by building customer relationships and getting work done right the first time.
You must be willing to advise and explain needed service to every customer.
Primary Job Responsibilities to Include:
- Ensure every attempt is made to make the customer service experience a pleasant one.
- Work as a team with other service advisors to meet department goals
- Work with technicians to effectively communicate service work needs to customers
- Meet individual goals and objectives on writing ROs, and profitability
- Ensure department goals and objectives are being met
- Maintain daily, monthly and annual data as required by management.
- Ensure department equipment is maintained at an appropriate level for daily use.
- Ensure all technician flagged hours are appropriate.
Qualifications and Skills
- Prior service advisor experience
- A critical thinker with excellent analytic abilities
- Strong communication, customer service, leadership, and organizational skills
- A valid driver’s license.
- Prior DealerTrack DMS experience helpful but not required.
Salary plus commission plus full benefits package.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
- service advisor: 2 years (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)