Full Job Description
Assess client provided schedules for realism, quality, performance, and risks. Perform schedule and cost risk analyses to determine a probabilistic schedule and cost at project completion and lead client teams to develop Integrated Master Schedules (IMS) and monitor execution towards milestones, key events, and significant accomplishment criteria. Manage and support multiple project and program schedules to effectively communicate to all levels within the portfolio from project teams to upper management. Interface with the client and vendors on scheduling issues relevant to the assigned program. Prepare and present briefings on schedule status and health to varying levels of management. Provide earned value management, schedule resource loading, schedule risk analysis, and the establishment of project management processes. Mentor and train other users, as required and work within a multi-stakeholder, technical, and matrixed organizational environment.
- 1+ years of experience with developing, managing, and integrating large project schedules and performing critical path analysis using Microsoft Project
- Experience with leading teams assessing schedules and project control data and communicating priority findings to clients
- Experience with risk management, including identification, quantification, analysis, and controlling or monitoring
- Experience with statistics, including stochastic analysis
- Experience with developing resource loaded schedules or earned value management
- Ability to manage multiple client and team engagements
- Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with Microsoft Access
- Experience with Deltek Open Plan
- Experience with Oracle Primavera
- Experience with supporting programs and contracts in the federal government
- Experience with performing schedule risk assessments (SRA) and enterprise risk assessments
- Experience with government consulting and training others on scheduling best practices
- Experience with data science or data visualization tools, including R, Tableau, Power BI, or Python
- Ability to be flexible, show initiative and innovation, and deal with ambiguous and fast-paced situations
- Possession of excellent data gathering, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- MS degree in Operations Research, Mathematics, Quantitative Economics, Finance, Engineering, or a related field
- PMP Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.