SUMMARY OF ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
The Director of Services will develop, implement and deliver on a world-class service organization built to increase customer satisfaction to best-in-sector level across the MRI Safety and Security divisions. The incumbent shall drive internal systems and logistics processes to facilitate efficiency and growth for both the MRI Safety and Security business units, built on excellence within the MRI Safety Field Service Engineer team and an internal Security service group. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the skill set and leadership to develop, own and manage pre- and post-sale installation, pre-sales engineering, repair, training, support, and ongoing customer engagement processes and warehouse logistics.
SPECIFIC DUTIES, ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Ensure Metrasens has comprehensive and reliable customer satisfaction measurement across each market/product group and position Metrasens customer support as a key differentiator.
- Collaborate with divisional Vice Presidents and other business leaders to implement initiatives and post-sale processes that allow for customer retention and development.
- Create and implement a system for planning, scheduling and executing installation an end user training for MRI Safety customers.
- Own the process of efficiently employing Field service Engineers with emphasis on technical skills, training and positive customer interaction.
- Take initiative in identifying areas for efficiency improvements both internally and in terms of post sales interactions. Smart processes and systems, as well as ownership and leadership, are required.
- Own and manage all aspects of Metrasens' logistics and warehouse functions for the Lisle office.
- Ensure Metrasens distributors are fully trained and equipped to provide required planning, installation and end-user in-service training for products. Including management of Metrasens-Certified Engineer scheme.
- Provide first point of contact and management of all customer support enquiries for Metrasens products in all territories. Coordinate actions and response from Metrasens teams to ensure timely and appropriate response.
- Ensure Metrasens distributors maintain up to date location and operational status of all products in their territory.
- Develop, implement and manage in house training program.
- Maintain database of end-user locations for all products and responsible local 1st level support partners.
- Work with Metrasens field service team and distributors to ensure timely and regular proactive follow up with customers, especially in first stages of product use.
- Work with Metrasens field service team and distributor to maximize customer satisfaction and feedback.
- Establish and manage robust customer-oriented processes between Metrasens and distributor network to ensure sector-leading product service and support for all customers.
- Perform formal customer satisfaction surveys and maintain ongoing metrics
- Identify opportunities for additional product sales to customers and pass to distributors and/or sales team as appropriate for follow up.
- Identify and vocalize opportunities for product and service improvement.
- Participate/contribute to internal business unit meetings.
- Comply with and ensure department compliance with Metrasens' health, safety and environmental policies.
- Comply with all applicable U.S. export control and security regulations.
- Other duties as required.
- Bachelor's Degree required, MBA Preferred
- Minimum seven (7) years of experience and demonstrated success in managing an installation, repair and customer service organization. Experience in the MRI Safety, Medical Device or Security markets is preferred but not required.
- Experience managing logistics and warehouse functions, including inventory management, is required.
- Experience working in a healthcare environment is preferred but not required.
- Self-motivated, data-driven, collaborative and proactive approach
- Exceptional leader and people manager who assumes and drives accountability through the organization
- Ability to establish and maintain a professional relationship with customers/prospects
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to present information in front of a large group
- Salesforce or equivalent CRM
- Microsoft Office
Travel: Up to 25%
- Field Service Engineer team and customer service function
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Will be required to travel domestically and potentially internationally, typically 10% - 25% of the month at peak times.
- Ability to think strategically and develop strategic plans
- Ability to work independently
- Deal with different personalities and overcome communication barriers
*Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
*This job generally operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
It is the policy of Metrasens, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected characteristic under applicable law. This policy relates to all phases of employment, including, but not limited to, recruiting, employment, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, reduction of workforce and termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation, selection for training, the use of all facilities, and participation in all company-sponsored employee activities. Provisions in applicable laws providing for bona fide occupational qualifications, business necessity or age limitations will be adhered to by the company where appropriate.
As part of the company's equal employment opportunity policy, Metrasens, Inc. will also take affirmative action as called for by applicable laws and Executive Orders to ensure that minority group individuals, females, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, other protected veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, and qualified disabled persons are introduced into our workforce and considered for promotional opportunities.
Job Type: Full-time
- managing logistics & warehouse function: 3 years (Required)
- Salesforce or other CRM: 2 years (Required)
- managing an installation, repair & customer service dept.: 7 years (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts