We have an immediate opening for a Bilingual Licensed Insurance Sales Producer. Preferably in Mandarin/ Cantonese
Ideal candidates will be high-energy, customer-focused, and have a strong desire to succeed in our friendly Sales Driven environment. A licensed sales professional sells insurance products to customers who are introduced to the agency from different lead sources within the dealership.
Key responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Prospecting and generating new business through leads and referral -This is primarily done in face to face contact with customers or potential customers of the dealership. The ability to make contact and develop a rapport quickly is needed and knowing what differentiates Allstate from the competition and being able to articulate this is a needed skill]
- Selling, quoting and writing P&C, Life and Commercial policies - Product knowledge and understanding the risks people face will be needed in this process of quoting and selling to customers. Being able to articulate how our products protect the customers from the risks they face will draw the customer to do business with our insurance company.
- Cross-selling other Allstate products to existing customers - A fierce determination to bundle other products is required to be successful in this position.
- Following up with existing and potential customers
- Reviewing coverage selections with customers
- Ensuring that all policies are processed in accordance with Allstate’s procedures and documents are retained as directed by Allstate
- Highest Honesty and Integrity is required.
- Understand the product offering available through Allstate as well as relevant risk management policies and rules.
- Meeting the production objectives assigned by the Agency Manager
- Being accountable to sales results is a must.
- Building and maintaining relationships with dealership employees and customers.
- Raising any agency issues to appropriate stakeholder(s)
- Meeting regularly as a sales unit to discuss processes and procedures and making adjustments as needed.
Requirements for the LSP job:
- Maintaining a professional image through proper appearance and actions
- Proper business attire as outlined by the dealership is required
- Experienced in challenging sales environments
- Candidates must show a track record of past success in Sales
- Open to flexible work schedule of 4 10 hour days per week and some nights and weekends
- Organized and able to prioritize issues
- Candidates must be able to show that they can organize themselves and meet deadlines and requirements.
- Results-oriented with an ability to overcome opposition to accomplish goals
- Strong sales backgrounds in individual sales is a definite plus
- Strong people skills with ability to manage different personality types and build trust
- Personal rapport and relationship skill is a needed skill in this position
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Confident and highly motivated self-starter who works well independently
- Bilingual is a PLUS - Chinese and Spanish Preferred.
- A strong track record of success in sales and meeting sales goals is preferred
Job Type: Full-time
- Property and Casualty License (Required)
- Mandarin and or Cantonese (Preferred)