Dynamism is a Chicago-based leader in 3D printing/additive manufacturing - a transformational and disruptive industry - and is hiring Sales Specialists in 3D Printing.
3D Printing (sometime called Additive Manufacturing) is one of the trends set to disrupt the economy.
Your experience at Dynamism will help you build a strong career in a pivotal industry.
We can train you in 3D Printing. Dynamism works to help schools (e.g. high schools and universities) and companies (e.g. small, medium, and Fortune 500) use 3D printing to make products faster, better, and with higher-quality. Our core focus is on long-term customer relationships. We always strive to give the best expert advice. You need to bring passion about technology and great people skills.
We are hiring for multiple roles within this department.
We have roles that are oriented towards customer service (simply giving help and advice), sales engineering (top advice to VIP customers provided by our 3D printing experts), or straight sales (for the the killer sales people). We will tell you about the various options.
As an example a Specialist's day may involve:
- Providing free advice and training to prospective and established customers
- Receiving sales inquiries and issuing quotations
- Ongoing training to learn more about how 3D printing impacts product prototyping, design, manufacturing, and spare parts.
Dynamism works with all the most influential tech companies you might name: search engines, social media networks, mobile, portable and desktop computing leaders, electric car innovators and leading aerospace companies. Additionally, we provide products and services to the majority of the leading US universities, including every Chicagoland university and most Ivy League schools.
Great products, great team, great customers, great company.
- Ex-factory west of Ukrainian Village
- Casual, but fast-paced, hard working
- Smart coworkers
- The company is involved in many interesting current and future projects
- Have earned a Bachelor's degree
- Write well
- Are well-spoken
- Thrive in a self-directed environment
- Are passionate about technology.
- Compensation is commensurate with experience
- Medical and Dental coverage is available (heavily subsidized PPO plan with a wide network)
- SIMPLE IRA with up to 3% employer match
- Position is full-time
- Background check is required
To apply: Please email resume and cover letter.
[No calls please.]
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
This Company Describes Its Culture as: