Seeking employment recruiter to identify appropriate candidates for various positions within the company. Primary responsibilities would include attending job fairs, searching job boards, contacting candidates, and reviewing and helping candidate to complete application in a timely manner. Experience in recruiting strongly preferred.
- Identifies, attends or recommends recruitment functions and networking opportunities to yield and attract qualified candidates to company.
- Utilizes online recruiting sources and developed networks to identify and source diverse candidates;
- Evaluates employment applications and determines qualified applicants; ensures compliance with DOH guidelines
- Primary staffing contact responsible for responding to candidate requests.
- Distributes new hire paperwork and helps to facilitate the completion of that paperwork
- Stays in constant contact with corporate office HR staff to ensure timely orientations of new applicants
- Assists HR corporate staff to ensure compliance across various field locations
This position is full-time; typical hours are 9:00am-5:00pm. Salary is base plus commission.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 /hour
- Recruiting: 1 year (Preferred)